Wizard of Front End Development (Senior/Lead)
Option for remote
Can you React faster than a snitch? If so, we have the job for you!
The magic company
You have the opportunity to join an enchanting Swiss Software Engineering company, specialized in the design, implementation and integration of large-scale business and security software solutions.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers and sorcerers with an international mindset, ready to help renowned customers from various industries to get their software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment where the whole team is transfixed on code.
- conjure formulas to solve complex business problems in various industries;
- work on the frontend layer of the software stack;
- integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures;
- work side by side with supernaturally skilled and experienced software engineers and teach junior colleagues some programming potions;
- mentor junior colleagues.
Your magical powers
- you have a Hogwarts degree in computer science, or a related area field (mandatory);
- you have at least 2 years of experience in modern frameworks such as ReactJS (mandatory);
- you have knowledge, experience or interest in software architectures;
- you have good English communication skills (Parseltongue is a plus!);
We would love to get to know you, so pick up your wand and let’s cast some spells together. Expecto Procoder!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.
Refer a friend and earn 750€
Do you know someone that's looking for a new role?
We are always on the lookout for good candidates, therefore your friend and colleague referrals are very important to us.
For every friend you refer that is placed, we'll reward you with up to 750,00€ upon placement in a job and completion of 12 weeks employment.