The Spartacus of Outsystems
Porto, Lisboa, Leiria or Lagoa (Açores)
Partially remote due to Covid-19
Salary according to technical level
Would you fight a lion to get the perfect feature? Do you have the courage to face challenges directly? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
You have the opportunity to fight side-by-side with a Engineering company specialized in Outsystems, with experts in delivering beautiful, responsive web applications and high fidelity mobile app.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of gladiators with an international mindset, ready to help renowned customers from various industries to get their Outsystems software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Outsystems Developer to work in a fast-paced Agile environment where you can share your passion for code (and hate for Julius Caesar!)
- work bravely with other IT department managers to develop integrated solutions that improve operating efficiencies, achieve strategic goals, simplify IT supportability and enhance the member experience;
- technical deliverables for digital innovation projects through the software development lifecycle;
- ensure that technical and business requirements for digital applications are in compliance with OutSystems and enterprise architecture.
- mentor junior developers warriors to understand business products and processes and to ensure adherence to OutSystems and company best practices.
Your combat moves:
-you have a degree in computer science or a related area field;
-you have at least 2 years experience in Outsystems development (this is mandatory to fight in the arena);
- your English skills are indestructible like the colosseum;
- you have experience in project delivery practices;
- you know how to apply your technical skills in web-scale architecture patterns, solutions design, and application performance (nice-to-have).
“I am Outsystems, I am Outsystems, I AM OUTSYSTEMS!”
If you are Outsystems, we would love to get to know you. So get in contact with us and become a battle winner!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.