Software Engineering - Java
Remote from anywhere in Portugal
~ 35.000 to 40.000 annual gross income
Why do Java developers have to wear glasses?
Because they don't C#!
You have the opportunity to join a company that develops awesome cloud-based logistics software.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers with an international mindset, ready to help bring data together, currently focused on the Freight Forwarding Market.
This is a great opportunity for a Java Software Engineer to work in a UK start up company with a fast-paced environment.
- find effective solutions with java development for a SaaS logistics platform;
- be involved in the creation of the services but also contribute to the tools used to orchestrate and run the services at high scale and resilience.
- mentor and support your colleagues in various project adventures.
- you have a degree in computer science, or related area field;
- you have at least 2 years experience in Java development;
- you have interest or experience in frontend development with ReactJs (not mandatory);
- your communication skills in English are not dusty.
We would love to get to know you, so talk to us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.