Lisbon, Portugal (remote friendly)
Up to 65k annual gross income according to experience
You have the opportunity to join a Swiss Engineering firm, specialized in the design, implementation and integration of large-scale business and security software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Scrum Master to work in a fast-paced environment where you can extend your passion to your team!
Get to know this "employee-friendly" company that invests in you and gives you a career progression strategy.
- ensure that the Scrum events take place (Daily Scrum, Retro, Sprint Planning, etc.)
- solve problems (so-called impediments) so that the Scrum team is not prevented from working
- assist stakeholders in understanding and implementing the Scrum methodology and empirical product development
- create an understanding of product planning in an empirical work environment
- lead and coach stakeholders in introducing the Scrum methodology
- plan Scrum implementations and improve their effectiveness
- promote self-organization and cross-functional work in Scrum teams
- support the Scrum team in the development of high-quality products
- you have a degree in computer science, or a related area field;
- 3 years' experience on a scrum team
- experience in software design and development, programming, and process integration
- Scrum Master certification
- knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and Kanban methodologies
- good communication skills in English
- ability to work with and lead a team
- strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.