Full Stack Detective (Ruby on Rails + Vue.js)
~30.000€ to 50.000€ annual gross salary
Option for freelancer or contract position
You have the opportunity to join a startup software company in the field of telemedicine, based in Germany with a growing tech team in Lisbon.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that wants to change the face of medicine and diagnosis, with fast and uncomplicated access to specialists that want to solve mysteries.
You will be a part of a flat hierarchy company that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation. Get your hat and pipe and join this exciting project in Lisbon with a fast-paced environment.
- follow the footprints of the existing infrastructure in the areas of backend (Ruby on Rails API), frontend (Vue.js preferebly) and mobile (Nativescript)
- architecture (Kubernetes), design, implementation and bug fixing - you are in control of your own work!
- development of an AI to diagnose skin diseases (you don’t need to have experience in AI! if you find this topic exciting, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in it).
- +2 years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Vue.js (ideally)
- Experience with NativeScript (or React Native or Flutter...)
- English proficiency
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.