Ruby on Rails Detective
~up to 45.000€ annual gross salary
You have the opportunity to join an international software company in the field of telemedicine, based in London with a growing tech team in Porto.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that wants to change the face of medicine and diagnosis, with fast and uncomplicated access to specialists that want to solve mysteries.
You will be a part of a flat hierarchy company that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation. Get your hat and pipe and join this exciting project!
- follow the footprints of the existing infrastructure in the areas of backend (Ruby on Rails);
- AWS Services, design, implementation and bug fixing - you are in control of your own work!
- development of an AI to diagnose (you don’t need to have experience in AI! if you find this topic exciting, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in it).
- you have at least two years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- you have experience in building production ready REST API’s;
- you have good understanding of different scaling strategies;
- you have knowledge or experience with Grape library (not mandatory);
- you speak english on a daily basis.
Move from Baker Street to Portugal where you can savour the country's delicious food while watching a football match, enjoy an excellent glass of Port Wine as you listen to Fado or just relax in the sun.
We would love to meet the next Sherlock for this project. Follow the trail and help us track down new development strategies! It’s elementary!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.