Reverse Engineering MacGyver
Germany, Berlin (with additional support for deployment to Berlin)
~ 75.000€ to 110.000€ annual gross salary
Available to sponsor/help with candidates that don't own a work permit
Do you have MacGyver-like engineering skills? Just like MacGyver you are a natural problem solver?
If so, this job might be for you!
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company in Berlin that produces graphics software. This software creates data-driven slides for professional graphic work presentations.
You can be part of this exciting international company and a multicultural team that works largely independently. You will be responsible for coming up with some MacGyver hacks to perform a range of activities when implementing new features.
Get ready to work in a flat organization that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation. With no scheduled meetings and flexible work hours, you will be able to enjoy the best of Berlin’s actions and adventures.
- helping in the development/improvement of Microsoft Office add-ins (you can use more than a Swiss Army knife);
- task automation;
- deep integration into Office host application using the public APIs offered by Office and Windows;
- create customization hooks into the Office and Windows binaries (if MacGyver could create a lie detector using a blood pressure pump and alarm clock, you can do this!).
- knowledge of binary code and malware analysis (bomb disposal is always a plus);
- ability to solve diverse problems using the tools at your disposal (MacGyver sometimes only used matches and tape but you’ll have much more);
- experience with IDA or similar;
- analyzing malware or finding security vulnerabilities just like a real secret agent;
- ability to juggle vast amounts of information and separate promising from less promising approaches;
- we know MacGyver speaks four languages but we only require English proficiency.
Note: you don’t need to have any specific number of years of experience with Reverse Engineering. Your knowledge will be based on the results demonstrated during the recruitment process - it is more important to evaluate your programming abilities and way of thinking outside the box than having a nice resume.
The Recruitment Process:
- After our first interview, you will have to complete a reverse engineering test, followed by another interview with the CEO. MacGyver survived the Vietnam war, as a Reverse Engineer you can survive this test.
In Germany you will get to live in Europe's start-up capital, with an amazing night life and cultural highs.
We would love to get to know you, so get in contact with us and let us be dazzled!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend and earn 750€
Do you know someone that's looking for a new role?
We are always on the lookout for good candidates, therefore your friend and colleague referrals are very important to us.
For every friend you refer that is placed, we'll reward you with up to 750,00€ upon placement in a job and completion of 12 weeks employment.