QA - Manual Testing
~up to 25.000€ annual gross salary
You have the opportunity to join an international software company in the field of telemedicine, based in London with a growing tech team in Porto.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that wants to change the face of medicine and diagnosis, with fast and uncomplicated access to specialists that want to solve mysteries.
You will be a part of a flat hierarchy company that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation.
- assess software quality through manual testing;
- mine in lost arks to find and report bugs and glitches;
- review and analyze system specifications;
- execute test cases (manual) to share and analyze the results with other QA explorers.
- support new development adventures by evaluating and locating code problems.
- you have a degree in computer science, or a related area field;
- you have at least 2 years experience in manual testing (working knowledge of Xray Test Management and Zephyr as a plus);
- you have working knowledge of SQL;
- you are familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing;
- you have a keen eye for detail and quality work;
- ISTQB certification as a plus.
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: .