QA Explorer - Functional Testing
Lisbon, Portugal (temporary remote due to Covid-19 and 80% remote after)
~ 25.000€ annual gross salary depending on technical assessment
If you love to travel through vast expanses of code to uncover bugs and potencial technical issues, then we have the job for you.
You have the opportunity to join aa Swiss Engineering firm, specialized in the design, implementation and integration of large-scale business and security software solutions.
Indiana Jones could rely on nothing but his quick wits and whip. In addition to this, you will also need to be able to execute test scripts and report technical issues. You will help keep this multinational company at the forefront of the market
This is a great opportunity for a QA to work in a fast-paced environment where you can share your passion finding bugs!
- assess software quality through manual testing;
- mine in lost arks to find and report bugs and glitches;
- review and analyze system specifications;
- execute test cases (manual) to share and analyze the results with other QA explorers;
- full oversight of the software engineering process, from creating the test concept until the internal and external hand-over of the application;
- support new development adventures by evaluating and locating code problems.
- you have a degree in computer science, or a related area field (mandatory);
- you have at least 2 years experience in manual testing (working knowledge of Xray Test Management and Zephyr as a plus);
- you have working knowledge of SQL;
- you are familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing;
- you have a keen eye for detail and quality work;
- ISTQB certification as a plus.
We would love to get to know you, send us your details and we'll find a quest for you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.