Quality Assurance Software Engineer C++/Python
People think you are a magician, you are never wrong and you make Developers cry!? Of course you are a Quality Assurance Engineer.
You have the opportunity to join a company that develops fundamental AI technology and solutions with brain-like capabilities for image, video, audio, text and signal processing.
You will become a part of this exciting international project with a multicultural team that includes world-class scientists, engineers and analysts contributing to a SCRUM team, in the city of Laussane.
- develop and support software quality assurance (specifications, tests, documentation and processes);
- design and implement automated test cases in both C++ and/or Python including unit/integration tests, mocking, performance testing, …
- evangelize and drive software/product development in delivering high quality software;
- participate to the design and implementation of the continuous integration and deployment workflows in collaboration with devops team;
- execute tests that cannot be automated;
- regular surveys of state-of-the-art QA method.
- you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- you have at least 2 years Software QA hands on experience;
- you like to work in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic environment;
- you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and spoken English (mandatory);
- you are driven by the delivery of software quality and continuous improvement.
Your Technical Skills:
- you have ISQTB Certification or equivalent (mandatory);
- you have strong knowledge of QA test processes with ability to create strong test scenarios;
- you have professional knowledge in C++ and/or Python programming languages with hands on experience;
- you have expert knowledge in one (or more) scripting languages in Linux environment;
- you have experience in implementing unit, integration and mocking tests using state of the art C++ tool suites (boost, googletest, …) and/or Python (unittest, …);
- you have experience in using Atlassian tools and Jenkins, CI system, HPQC, …(not mandatory);
- you have experience using Nix or equivalent packaging system (not mandatory).
In Switzerland you will experience a country with the most amazing view of mountains and calm lakes. Come live in the safest countries to live and raise a family in Europe.
We would love to get to know you, get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.