QA Automation Analyst
Lisbon, Portugal (temporary remote due to Covid-19)
~ 29.000€ annual gross salary
Available to sponsor/help with candidates that don't own a work permit
Developer: There is no I in TEAM.
Tester: We can’t spell BUGS without U!
You have the opportunity to work as a QA Analyst in a company specialized in Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation.
Join a pioneer team of engineers in their new Development Centre in Lisbon, ready to help renowned customers from various industries to get their intelligent automation solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a QA to share the passion for code with programming masters and get some coins in return.
- discover the value of automation by designing the processes of intelligent automation;
- find effective solutions for complex business problems in various industries (from financial services to healthcare);
- work closely in a Scrum team alongside product managers, developers,, etc. to ensure requirements are delivered on-time and to-specification;
- extract test scenarios and subsequent design and execution of both manual and automated testing;
- analyse requirements, extract and design the appropriate level of test coverage;
- be adaptable in various testing methodologies, & practices, and tools that complement the software quality process.
- you have at least 1.5 years experience in software testing environment and automated testing frameworks (Selenium is a plus);
- you have experience in building test scenarios from user stories / requirements and designing both positive and negative tests;
- you have knowledge of BDD scenario design and frameworks;
- you speak English on a daily baisis;
- you break past obstacles as easily as you break bricks.
We would love to get to know! Get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend and earn 750€
Do you know someone that's looking for a new role?
We are always on the lookout for good candidates, therefore your friend and colleague referrals are very important to us.
For every friend you refer that is placed, we'll reward you with up to 750,00€ upon placement in a job and completion of 12 weeks employment.