QA Automation - Remote
~up to 55.000€ annual gross salary
Freelancer/Contractor position (permanent)
You have the opportunity to join a German startup software company focused on data security.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that wants to change the face of data sharing and online advertising combined with AI analysis.
You will be part of a scrum new team that will be based in Portugal, working fully remote to this flat hierarchy company that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation.
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- plan and coordinate quailty testing activities;
- design and implementing automation tests (acceptance, end-to-end, API, performance, and visual testing), debugging and defining corrective actions
- review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics;
- identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- you have at least 1.5 years experience in software testing environment and automated testing frameworks (Selenium is a plus);
- you have experience in building test scenarios from user stories / requirements and designing both positive and negative tests;
- you have knowledge of BDD scenario design and frameworks;
- you speak English on a daily basis.
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.