~up to 65.000€ annual gross salary according to technical level
Contractor position with UK company
You have the opportunity to join a company that develops awesome logistics software.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers with an international mindset, ready to help bring data together, currently focused on the Freight Forwarding Market.
This is a great opportunity for a Python Engineer to work in a fast-paced cloud environment, with other researchers who are experts in NLP/computer vision.
- you will collaborate with ML team and participate in end-to-end product development;
- you will create an infrastructure to allow continuous delivery of machine learning models;
- you will lead architectural design of scalable data and machine learning pipelines alongside implementation;
- you will automate the different stages of the lifecycle of several machine learning models, from model training to deploying;
- you will ensure that any machine learning model and related code is production-ready;
- you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of machine learning models including some advanced neural networks for NLP and Computer Vision;
- you will be responsible for deployments and for improving existing processes and frameworks around deployments;
- you will take ownership of our existing end-to-end evaluation framework.
If you don't have all the listed experience, but have a strong engineering or machine learning experience and are enthusiastic about learning, we would still love to hear from you.
- you like working with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility;
- you have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other STEM subjects;
- you have at least 3+ years experience with Python development;
- you understand about the lifecycle of a machine learning model;
- you master tech stack like Docker, Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch (or equivalent tools);
- you have some experience with MLOps processes and tools (plus);
- you understand of CI/CD & Devops principles (plus);
- you have experience working with cloud environments (AWS would be ideal)!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.