Python Junior Developer
Lisbon, Portugal (remote friendly - work in the office once every two weeks)
Up to 35.000 annual gross income according to technical level
You have the opportunity to join a Belgium software company focused on big bata.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that wants give accessible data to companies active in the dynamic retail industry.
You will be part of a growing multicultural IT team, working fully remote to this flat hierarchy company that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation.
- work on innovative big data cloud based application with a focus on maintainability, usability and performance;
- be a positive influence on the team through technical reviews, collaboration with other developers on the team;
- work closely with product managers to understand the future business direction with the goal of architecting the platform optimally;
- work closely with technical leads to develop project plans and participate in resource planning.
- you have at least 6 months of experience with Python;
- you have knowledge of Postgressql Database (big plus);
- you are comfortable with decision making and agile methodology;
- you speak english on a daily basis;
- you are able to investigate and trouble-shoot technical issues and potential enemies of the data empire.
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.