Project Manager - Salesforce
Flexible salary according to experience
You have the opportunity to work in a Portuguese IT Company specialized in delivering high quality software solutions.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that provides Digital Transformation and believes that we can always go further!
You will be a part of a company with an International mindset that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation.
- covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising Dynamics 365 or earlier
- documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
-you have a degree in computer science or a related area field;
-you have at least 3 years experience in technical project management and delivery;
- you have a solid Knowledge of Salesforce Platform, CRM 360, CRM Service and/or APEX;
- knowledge of sales module and salesfore architecture (not mandatory);
- excellent communication and problem solving skills.
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: .