Product Owner - Big Data
~40.000€ to 90.000€ annual gross salary depending on level of experience
Remote, Portugal or Belgium
You have the opportunity to join a Belgium software company focused on big bata.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that wants give accessible data to companies active in the dynamic retail industry.
You will be part of a growing multicultural IT team, working fully remote to this flat hierarchy company that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation.
- you will become the central contact person for consulting and support in the team;
- meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with the IT Team as well as other staff members (e.g. build demo data sets);
- assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility along with the Tech Lead;
- you clarify priorities and framework conditions with and for the team
- you have a degree in comercial, sales, computer science or a related area field;
- you have at least 3 years experience in technical project management and delivery (Project Manager or Product Owner);
- you are familiar with ETL to transform and deliver data (SQL, Python or Pandas);
- you have a strong analytical capability;
- you are open to travel to other EU countries if needed;
- your English skills are indestructible (mandatory);
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.