~up to 70.000€ annual gross salary depending on level of experience
Lisbon or Porto (remote friendly)
You have the opportunity to join a Belgium startup software company in the growing field of cloud solutions.
Be ready to work in an ambitious startup product tech team that also aims to help renowned customers from various industries to get their software solutions (external projects).
This is a great opportunity for a Product Owner to work in a fast-paced Agile environment that enables you to grow and share your own ideas and innovation.
- deliver international business solutions using an agile approach;
- you become the central contact person for consulting and support in the team;
- meet with clients (remote in english) to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with the IT Team as well as other staff members;
- assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility along with the Tech Lead;
- you clarify priorities and framework conditions with and for the team
- you have a degree in comercial, sales, computer science or a related area field;
- you have at least 4 years experience in technical project management and delivery (Project Manager or Product Owner);
- you enjoy creating customer-oriented solutions;
- you have a Scrum Certification (nice to have);
- your English skills are indestructible (mandatory);
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.