~up to 95.000€ annual gross salary according to technical level
Contractor position with UK company
You have the opportunity to join a company that develops awesome logistics software.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers with an international mindset, ready to help bring data together, currently focused on the Freight Forwarding Market.
This is a great hands-on opportunity for a Principle Engineer to work in a fast-paced cloud environment.
- you will be managing a team of five developers (helping the team to grow, develop and follow the right processes)
- in addition to management you'd be the technical expert ( making technical decisions)
- half of your time will be spent developing the product: building features, maintaining the existing products and fixing bugs.
- you have significant experience (6+ years) in building and maintaining high-quality, robust and well architected software systems
- you have significant backend development experience;
- you have initial experience (1+ years) in managing software developers
- you have experience with professional software development processes
- you have a degree in Computer science or similar
- you like taking decisions and you are a good communicator and problem solver
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.