ERP Primavera Sorcerer (Senior consultant)
Freelancer contract position
~ 24.000€ annual net income
You will be placed under the spell of this exciting project, where you have the opportunity to join a Software House with clients all over the world.
Specialized in Cloud and ERP Primavera solutions, this company is ready to help renowned customers from various industries get their magical software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Consultant to work in a fast-paced environment, 100% remote, with a great level of autonomy and responsibility.
Your enchanted quest:
- be responsible for Primavera Implementation Projects from A to Z;
- assist technical teams of wizards with changes within the ERP;
- write specifications and estimates, based on the requirements of the client;
- develop effective magic formulas to solve clients needs;
- technically assist and train Primavera’s ERP users.
- you will have an active role in decision-making to optimize and improve technology management.
- you have at least 3 year experience as a supernatural Consultant with Primavera V9 and V10 ERP;
- you have experience with SQL, Crystal Reports and Office Extensions;
- you are a Certified Implementation Specialist (they’re not mandatory, but Hogwarts certifications are a plus);
- you brewed and took a potion that made you autonomous and a fantastic decision maker:
- you consider yourself as a self-taught, curious, researcher, with a mentality focused on solving challenges.
- you have good English communication skills (Parseltongue is a plus!);
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: .