Nodejs Full Stack Developer
Lisbon, Portugal (remote friendly)
~ up to 60.000€ annual gross salary depending on technical assessment
Available to sponsor/help with candidates that don't own a work permit
You have the opportunity to work as a Nodejs Full Stack Developer in a company specialized in a fast growing e-commerce platform.
Join a pioneer team of engineers in their new Development Centre in Lisbon, ready to help renowned customers consumer like Adidas, Coach, Lacoste, L'Oréal and The North Face,
This is a great opportunity for a NodeJS Developer to share the passion for code with programming masters
- build scalable Typescript applications & systems for both front-end and backend.
- plan, communicate and implement new product features, playing a key part in scoping, system
design, user acceptance testing and feature demos.
- take joint-ownership over the stability and performance of your team’s features & infrastructure.
- engage in inter-team discussion and collaboration.
- you have +2 years of software engineering experience.
- you have some experience with Node.js or another back-end language (Java or Python).
- you have knowledge and experience building or maintaining REST API(s).
- you have knowledge or experience with a single page app framework such as React or Angular.
- you have previous experience with distributed systems and microservices.
Get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.