Senior C#.NET Developer
~ up to 60.000€ annual gross salary depending on technical assessment
Available to sponsor/help with candidates that don't own a work permit
You have the opportunity to work as a Senior .NET Developer in a company specialized in Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation.
Join a pioneer team of engineers in their new Development Centre in Lisbon, ready to eradicate goombas and help renowned customers from various industries to get their intelligent automation solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior .NET developer to share the passion for code with programming masters and get some coins in return.
- discover the value of automation by designing the processes of intelligent automation;
- find effective solutions for complex business problems in various industries (from financial services to healthcare);
- work closely in a Scrum team alongside product managers, developers, QA, etc. to ensure requirements are delivered on-time and to-specification;
- integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures;
- mentor and support your colleagues so they can get stars.
- you have at least 4 years experience in .NET development (C#.net and/or .NET Core is a plus), with SQL and in fighting Bowser;
- you have frontend development experience (not mandatory);
- you know how to drive a kart and work with WEB Apis;
- you have a firm understanding of design patterns and architecture methodology;
- you have experience with Unit Test or similiar (plus);
- you speak English but mamma mia is your favourite phrase;
- You break past obstacles as easily as you break bricks.
Go down this green pipe, and let this big adventure start. Get in touch with us!
P.s: the use of mushrooms for coding inspiration is forbidden in this company!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.