The monet of human resources -
Human resources is an art. Sometimes it’s so irregular and colorful that it looks cubist. But if you like this area and are not afraid of paper cuts, we have the perfect job for you!
You have the opportunity to make use of your art in a leading company specialized in gases and engineering for both industry and health.
You will be part of this exciting international project in the city of Porto with a multicultural environment.
- directly interact with employers and business partners located in landscapes located across France and Benelux;
- answer employee queries about a range of different issues related to HR (and how to paint the best water lily);
- prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
- use as many colors as you can to assist the payroll department by providing relevant information about employees (e.g., leaves of absence and sick days);
- explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and the best brush techniques to new and existing employees;
- ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed (e.g. social security and contracts)
- you speak French as easily as you can create a masterpiece;
- you have at least one year of experience in HR administrative tasks;
- you have a good knowledge of french labor legislation (not required);
- you have clear communication skills - with paintings if you prefer;
- you can work well with Excel without getting the colors mixed up;
In Portugal, you will experience a country where you can eat good food and watch a football game or enjoy an excellent glass of Port wine while listening to charming fado.
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us. Lets chat!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.