The Monet of Audit and Data Protection
Auditing is an art. Sometimes it’s so irregular and colourful that it looks like impressionism. But if you like this area and are not afraid of data protection regulations, we have the perfect job for you!
You have the opportunity to make use of your art at Linde, a leading company specialized in gases and engineering for both industry and health.
You will be part of this exciting international project in the city of Porto with a multicultural environment.
- directly interact with employers and business partners located in landscapes located across Portugal and Spain;
- support processing activities and ensure they are lawful;
- conclude Data Processing Agreements;
- support of internal and external data protection audits;
- coordinate annual independent testing of key controls with business process owners;
- assist with supplying supporting documents as requested by external auditors;
- use the best brush techniques to assist on process improvement recommendations;
- manage quality control and internal audits;
- provide analytics to enable strategic business decisions and better waterlily painting.
- you can apply GDPR as easily as you can create a masterpiece;
- you can apply data protection / compliance management systems;
- you are experienced in quality control and management of quality systems;
- you know about SOX regulations (preferential not mandatory);
- you don't get the colors mixed up when the subject is business systems (ERP);
- Excel is a piece of cake (or should I say art) to you;
- you possess a Management or Engineering and Industrial Management degree;
- you are fluent in english and can communicate in spanish;
- you have clear communication skills - with paintings if you prefer;
We would love to get to know you, so get in touch with us. Lets chat!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.