Machine Learning Skywalker (Junior)
~30.000€ to 50.000€ annual gross salary
Contractor position with UK company
The Millennium Falcon:
You have the opportunity to join an interstellar company that develops awesome logistics software.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers with an intergalactic mindset, ready to help bring data together, currently focused on the Freight Forwarding Market.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer to work in a fast-paced cloud environment, with R2D2 and other researchers who are experts in NLP/computer vision.
- to get machine learning fully operational, but this time it’s not a trap!
- with your mouse sabre apply algorithms in practice by training existing models and improving all aspects of the data extraction process;
- be responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the data sets on existing and new Machine Learning models in pre-launch and in production;
- work along with other experts in end-to-end on our data extraction from data to production.
You don’t need to have experience in ML! if you find this topic exciting and you have experience in any field related to Data, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in Machine Learning!
- you have a BSc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field;
- you have at least 1y of professional work experience in a field related to Data or ML;
- you have knowledge of programming languages like Python, C++ and/or Java;
- you have knowledge or interest in Natural Language Process (NLP) - big plus;
- you have basic understanding of data science fundamental concepts and any data science library (Numpy, Pandas and Scipy, for example) - plus.
… and you are not a relative of Jar Jar Binks!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.