Vila Nova de Gaia
~ up to 35.000€ according to experience
You have the opportunity to join a Dutch company, specialising in transporting by land in a fast and efficient way.
You can be part of this international project with a multicultural environment in the city of Porto.
- manage a team of 3 Operation Planners;
- data cleaning, analysis and presentation of the results to the client and own teams;
- take the lead in a continuous improvement agenda with the customer;
- support in designing and improving strategically and tactical plans based on forecasted customer volumes;
- make improvement proposals for internal processes;
- interact with all members of the Team, also in direct communication with the different departments from the Netherlands.
- you have at least 1 year experience as a Logistics Coordinator or similar position and 3 years in the transport area;
- you speak english fluently (any other language is a plus);
- you have a deep knowledge of transport means, systems and market prices;
- you have experience in team management;
- you know how to work with SAP TMS (not mandatory).
We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: .