Industrial Automation Engineer (Junior)
Up to 18.000€ annual gross salary according to the technical level
*This job doesn't require previous work experience
You have the opportunity to work in a company with more than 30 years of experience, specialized in the development and integration of technologies, with the purpose of the designing of solutions for automation systems and equipment, control and information.
The company operates in three main markets:
- Automation and systems (automation and industrial management, telematics systems information systems)
- Public Information (electronic display systems, information panels).
- Building automation (integrated management of buildings)
Get ready to reach the next level and become a part of a company with clients across 5 continents.
- Assist our clients in managing the solutions we provide them;
- Ensure electrical systems, control systems, and machinery are properly maintained and in working order;
- Perform and/or assist in equipment rebuilds, modifications, and installation;
- Maintain, update, and develop PLC programs to improve controls and monitor all processes;
- Analyze and solve automation problems to include electrical, robotics and network issues;
- Troubleshoot PLC programs, heaters and electrical systems as problems arise;
- Develop and implement training programs for new equipment and automation cell;
- Conduct continuous improvement studies through automation designing and cost-benefit analysis;
- Support automation and controls team when building, upgrading, and deploying systems
- Work with other members of the control systems design group and other functions to continuously improve methods of integrating controls technology, with the goals of enhanced safety, enhanced functionality, and reduced cost.
- Provide thorough testing of system functionality to verify PLC program completeness.
- Provide accurate documentation for each project;
- Shape a culture of collaboration, innovation, constant improvement, excellence, transparency, open mindedness, humility, integrity, efficiency, joy, compassion, and fulfilment.
- Degree in electrical engineering, chemical engineering, computer science, or related area field;
- Automata programming knowledge (PCL), preferably Siemens, Schneider or Omron;
- Some programming knowledge;
- Some graphic design knowledge;
- Good level of English language;
- Responsibility and passion for teamwork;
- Availability to travel;
- Driving license.
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.