Junior Electrical Engineer (with programming knowledge)
You have the opportunity to work in a company with more than 30 years of experience, specialized in the development and integration of technologies, with the purpose of the designing of solutions for automation systems and equipment, control and information.
The company operates in three main markets:
- Automation and systems (automation and industrial management, telematics systems information systems)
- Public Information (electronic display systems, information panels).
- Building automation (integrated management of buildings)
Get ready to reach the next level and become a part of a company with clients across the 5 continents.
- Improve and add new features to the internal ERP of the company;
- Help developing this firm's CRM from scratch;
- Be involved in several tech projects with various clients;
- Reinvent the company's image by boosting their website functionalities;
- Assist with system administration tasks.
- you have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related area field;
- you have good programming skills using at least one OO programming language;
- you have experience working with Relational/SQL databases (Oracle databases is a plus!);
- you speak english on a daily basis;
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.