Integration Software Engineer
Lisbon, Portugal (remote friendly)
~ up to 55.000€ annual gross income
You have the opportunity to join an enchanting Swiss Software Engineering company, specialized in the design, implementation and integration of large-scale business and security software solutions.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers and sorcerers with an international mindset, ready to help renowned customers from various industries to get their software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment where the whole team is transfixed on code.
- develop effective magic formulas to solve complex business problems in various industries;
- work on all layers of the software stack (web and mobile UI, business layer, database);
- integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures;
- work side by side with supernaturally skilled and experienced software engineers and teach junior colleagues some programming potions.
- you have a degree in computer science, or a related area field (mandatory);
- you have at least 2 years experience in Java development (Java EE and/or Spring is a plus) and SQ development (not mandatory);
- you have CI/CD working experience (e.g GoCD, Jenkins, TeamCity or others);
- you have PowerShell & Bash knowledge and/or Gradle & Maven working experience (big plus);
- your English skills are indestructible;
- you have interest or experience in the DevOps mindset.
We would love to get to know you, so pick up your wand and let’s cast some spells together. Abracadabra!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.