Full Stack Developer
Up to 80.000€ annual gross salary according to technical level
You have the opportunity to join an international company working in the exciting field of cybersecurity.
Be ready to work in a fast-growing company with a platform to provide security for its clients - assets, software, cloud, and more.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer to work in a fast-paced Agile environment that enables you to grow and share your own ideas and innovation.
- Be a key member of the founding team, implementing new and exciting features, end-to-end,
along with the product team
- Contribute best practices and architectural leadership to our backend applications and help pick
the architecture, frameworks, and tooling for Company's next product.
- As part of the founding team, you’ll be able to grow as a leader in your role and define the
technical direction and you’ll have a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grow with the
needs of the business
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Strong experience with development (4+ years), with a recent focus on Frontend
- Highly experienced with React, Vue, Angular or similar
- Cloud infrastructure experience, (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with NoSQL DB (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Developing software interacting with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, NSQ, Pulsar).
- Can-do approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.