Financial Controller Detective (junior)
Do you spot the details other people miss? Can you identify the key elements behind a company's success? If so we might have the opportunity for you.
You have the opportunity to work in a small Portuguese IT Company specialized in big data and integration, ready to create new and intelligent IT solutions and solve the data world’s mysteries.
Get ready to reach the next level and become a part of a company with a start up mindset that works with some of the largest companies in the world.
Get your hat and pipe and join this exciting project in Lisbon with a fast-paced environment.
- evaluate and interrelate research financial data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making;
- manage and control the implementation of the procedures instituted in the financial area;
- investigate the best management control models aimed at improving the financial performance of the company;
- implement and manage the annual budget;
- interpret clues that allow you to determine the main performance indicators;
- develop and maintain standards and cost efficiency, controlling cash flows and monitoring fiscal planning;
- follow the footprints that lead you to reliable financial and management information for the company.
- you have 1 or 2 years of work experience;
- you have a degree in Economics, Management, Finance or related area;
- you have the Excel skills to unravel even the most convoluted data sets;
- you speak english on a daily basis;
- you uncover hints and make discoveries which impact operations and affect change;
- you are highly analytical, no detail escapes your magnifying glass;
- you can extensively analyse businesses, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions;
Move from Baker Street to Portugal where you can savour the country's delicious food while watching a football match, enjoy an excellent glass of Port Wine as you listen to Fado or just relax in the sun.
We would love to meet the next Sherlock of financial analysis. Follow the trail and help us track down new business strategies! It’s elementary!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.