Customer Service Wizard (english speaker)
Can you tell the difference between through, tough, thorough, thought and though? If so, we have the job for you!
The magic company
You have the opportunity to join a world-leading company specialized in gases and engineering both for industries and the healthcare area.
Several sorcerers work hard to keep this multinational company at the forefront of the market.
You will be placed under the spell of this exciting international project in Porto city with a multicultural environment.
As a Customer Service Wizard your enchanted mission is:
- directly interact with business partners in the Benelux region and other fantasy worlds;
- identify and solve customer queries that impact the performance of the business;
- update the client and suppliers database, regarding contracts and billing processes;
- ensure that all the customer requests are processed on time;
- provide reports to customers and invoice their costs;
- assist customers by offering information and solutions.
Prefered magical powers:
If you don’t have any, you can always learn them. Like at Hogwarts!
- you have at least 1y experience in Customer Service (mandatory);
- you have experience with SAP (SD module, preferably);
- you know how to work with Excel;
- you can brew a potion to keep clients satisfied;
- you are not afraid of papercuts;
- you have a degree in Finance, Business Management, Accountancy or related course (not mandatory).
In Portugal you can savour the countries delicious food while watching a football match, enjoy an excellent glass of Port Wine as you listen to Fado or just relax in the sun.
We would love to get to know you, so pick up your wand and let’s cast some spells together. Abracadabra!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.