Embedded Systems Engineer
Up to 37.000€ annual gross salary according to experience and technical level
You have the opportunity to work in a company that develops electronic products and public information systems.
They are a solution provider for safety and mobility in the transport industry and smart cities.
They design and develop displays and mobility solutions, mostly for traffic management, public transport and parking signalling for different types of applications in transport infrastructures and urban environments.
Get ready to reach the next level and become a part of a company with clients across 5 continents.
- Design, implement and test core functionalities for public information systems;
- Enhance existing software modules, test and apply bug fixing methods;
- Design, develop, and maintain C++ software applications;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Understanding of design & architecture principles, common data structures and algorithms complexity;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering, physics or related area field;
- Knowledge of C or C++ programming language;
- Experience working with hardware;
- At least 2 years of work experience;
- Written and oral English communication skills;
- Responsibility and passion for teamwork;
- Availability to travel;
- Driving license.
Nice to have:
- Solid low level "bare metal" microcontrollers programming skills (C/C++);
- Experience with "OS" firmware development for microcontrollers and real time operation systems/micro kernel are valued.(FreeRTos, QNX, Theadx, Zephyr...);
- Knowledge of working with Linux system programming (C/C++);
- Experience with Unix/Linux system automation(Scripting, problem solving, system boot);
- Skills of low level communications protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, NTP, sockets and serial;
- Knowledge of low level protocol parsing;
- Experienced in Standard information transport protocols like XML or json;
- Familiarity with distributed and cloud platform system development;
- Experience (user level) with version control systems;
- Some graphic design knowledge;
- Skills with Linux kernel devices drivers development.
- Knowledge of Linux device tree configuration.
- Experience with Embedded Linux configuration/development (Yocto, buildroot);
- Skillls with Electronic circuit design (Project and EDA);
- Knowledge of digital electronics design (verilog, vhdl);
- Skills with Industrial protocols like Modbus, Profibus, etc;
- Experience with IoT protocols like CoAP and MQTT.
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.