Up to 25.200€ annual gross salary according to the technical level
You have the opportunity to work in a company that develops electronic products and public information systems.
They are a solution provider for safety and mobility in the transport industry and smart cities.
They design and develop displays and mobility solutions, mostly for traffic management, public transport and parking signalling for different types of applications in transport infrastructures and urban environments.
Get ready to reach the next level and become a part of a company with clients across 5 continents.
- Degree and/or Master's in Electrical Engineering (or similar), preferably specialising in Electronics, Digital Systems, or Telecommunications;
- At least on year work experience;
- JAVA and/or C++ programming knowledge;
- Written and oral English communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, organisation and teamwork;
- Positive attitude, dynamic and capacity for rapid learning;
- Availability for national and international travel.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of electronic schematics design (PCB / hardware) and respective tools (e.g. Altium);
- Experience working with Linux and/or MSWindows programming;
- Programming knowledge in microcontrollers (ex. NXP/Freescale);
- WEB and/or IoT - Internet of Things technology skills
Talk to us! We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.