Are you someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge? If so, this job its for you (because full time multitasking wizard isn’t an actual job!).
You have the opportunity to join a company that develops fundamental AI technology and solutions with brain-like capabilities for image, video, audio, text and signal processing.
You will become a part of this exciting international project with a multicultural team that includes world-class scientists, engineers and analysts contributing to a SCRUM team, in the city of Laussane.
- installation, configuration, maintenance and trouble-shooting of both physical & cloud infrastructures (operating system, network, software, services) in collaboration with the infrastructure lead;
- automation of the infrastructure using configuration management tools;
- build and contribute to the monitoring and alerting stack;
- develop and automate new solutions and services to increase the throughput of the R&D;
- design, implement and integrate the necessary infrastructure and IT services required to support the agile software development of the company including tools like Jenkins, Docker, Jupyter Hub, git server, Atlassian packages, …
- build and deploy the software stack for all supported platforms;
- provide first and second level support to users (including office IT) and liaise with 3rd party support vendors and security experts;
- responsible for the training of users in all areas related to infrastructure, security and IT services;
- responsible for keeping current with DevOps industry trends, systems and practices.
- you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- you have at least 2 years of experience as a DevOps Eng.;
- you like to work in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic environment leaning towards agile methodologies;
- you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and spoken English (mandatory).
Your Technical Skills:
- you have experience in administrating, operating and optimizing both computing and storage clusters and cloud infrastructures;
- you have experience with Ethernet fabrics and working with core network infrastructure;
- you know how to track record of operating production services in a dynamic environment;
- you have experience with configuration management tools (eg: ansible, puppet, salt);
- you have experience in integrating a large set of IT services in a coherent environment;
- you have experience with compilation (eg. cmake, gcc), packaging (eg. rpm, nix, pip, …) and integration in a build system (Jenkins);
- you know scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, shell), REST API programming and using git as CVS (not mandatory);
- you have knowledge in computer systems security (not mandatory).
In Switzerland you will experience a country with the most amazing view of mountains and calm lakes. Come live in the safest countries to live and raise a family in Europe.
We would love to get to know you, get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.