Data Scientist Skywalker
~ 85.000€ annual gross salary
Can you use the force to give machines the capability to learn? Are you brave enough to face the dark side of tricky algorithms? Well, then these are the droids you're looking for!
The Millennium Falcon:
You have the opportunity to join an interstellar start up company that builds enterprise software for supervising and correcting ML systems in production.
Be prepared to become part of a growing team of engineers with an intergalactic mindset, ready to help bring data together, currently focused on implementing AI monitoring algorithms
This is a great opportunity for a Data Scientist Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment, with R2D2 and other data engineers who are experts in algorithms.
- to get machine learning fully operational, but this time it’s not a trap!
- with your mouse sabre apply algorithms in practice by training existing models and improving all aspects of the data extraction product;
- responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the data sets on existing and new Machine Learning models in pre-launch and in production;
- research, prototype and implement Drift Detection algorithms, time-series anomaly detection, and other ML monitoring algorithms
- implement AI monitoring algorithms.
Ignore everything below (including the compensation) if you have significant hands-on experience in AI monitoring!
- you have a BSc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field;
- you have at least 2,5 years of previous experience developing production ready Machine Learning models on tabular or time-series data;
- you have deep understanding of statistical methods and modern ML algorithms and experience evaluating the suitability of various approaches for a use case
- you have strong programming skills in Python and/or ML deployment technologies
- you have knowledgeable building statistical or machine learning models;
… and you are not a relative of Jar Jar Binks!
May the Force be with you! Send us your resume and join the coding alliance!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.