Flexible salary according to technical level
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don’t. If you love to travel through vast expanses of data to uncover golden corporate strategies, then we have the job for you.
You have the opportunity to work in a Portuguese IT Company specialized in delivering high quality software solutions.
Be ready to work in an ambitious company that provides Digital Transformation and believes that we can always go further!
You will be a part of a company with an International mindset that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation.
- interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques;
- mine in lost arks to find fresh data and perform analytics, as well as develop data visualization infrastructure;
- use your data maps to influence decision making and help find new business opportunities and trends within the company;
- support new data science development adventures while maintaining and improving existing setups;
- identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- filter and clean data by reviewing ancient scrolls, computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- you have a degree in computer science, statistics or related area;
- you have knowledge of SQL;
- you speak many languages: Python, Java and/or R;
- Indiana Jones speaks some 27 languages. You will only need English;
- you don't shy away from a challenge: the prospect of a giant spider or lots of data doesn't scare you.
Pack your backpack, don your hat and come to Portugal where can savour the countries delicious food while watching a football match, enjoy an excellent glass of Port Wine as you listen to Fado or just relax in the sun.
We would love to get to know you, send us your details and we'll find a quest for you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: .