Control Tower Manager
Vila Nova de Gaia
~ up to 55.000€ according to experience
You have the opportunity to join a Dutch company, specialising in transporting by land in a fast and efficient way.
You can be part of this international project with a multicultural environment in the city of Porto.
- manage (on a tactical level) an operational team of planners and one Logistics Coordinator in order to meet client’s expectations;
- organize and execute operational processes and Continuous Improvement in the most cost efficient way possible;
- assist the operational team with difficult situations and act as a problem solver in these situations;
- give feedback to the operational team about KPI's and evaluate business results;
- ensure that the import and maintenance of master data is done in a qualitative way.
- you have at least 2 year experience as a Manager or similar position and 4 years in the transport area;
- you speak english fluently (any other language is a plus);
- you have a deep knowledge of operational procedures, transport means, systems and market prices;
- you have experience in team management;
- you have experience in optimizing transport flows;
- you know how to work with SAP TMS (not mandatory).
We would love to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: .