Contract Fleet Advisor
Are you the next Michael Schumacher of road freight management? Do you love to work with speed?
You have the opportunity to join a world-leading company specialized in gases and engineering both for industries and the healthcare area.
Just like in a formula 1 team, many champions are needed to keep this multinational company running smoothly and ensure they cross the finish line first.
You will become a part of this exciting international project with a multicultural environment in the city of Porto, managing a team of Road Freight Operators.
- directly interact with business partners in the Benelux region;
- make lease contract changes and invoices control;
- obtain lease fee and/or matrix process;
- improvement of daily resources and reducing the costs of running a highly competitive team;
- development & execution of cost reduction initiatives;
- optimize processes and make the pit-stops the quickest in the world;
- ensure that the customers and audience are happy with the speed of service;
- solve problems (such as accident management) and resolve conflicts to keep your race drivers happy.
- you have at least one year of experience in an area related to leasing/renting, logistics or freight management;
- you speak english and/or dutch on a daily basis;
- you can make important snap-decisions under the stress of a grand-prix;
- you are a problem solver;
- you love a multicultural environment and working as a team.
Base yourself in Portugal where can savour the countries delicious food while watching a football match, enjoy an excellent glass of Port Wine as you listen to Fado or just relax in the sun.
Get in touch with us and let us give you the green light!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.