C++/Python Software Engineer for Product Development
Is your blood type C++? All you care about is coding? If so, this job is for!
You have the opportunity to join a company that develops fundamental AI technology and solutions with brain-like capabilities for image, video, audio, text and signal processing.
You will become a part of this exciting international project with a multicultural team that includes world-class scientists, engineers and analysts contributing to a SCRUM team, in the city of Laussane.
- development, maintenance and optimization of software products following industry best standards;
- promoting industry standard software development methods and practices.
- you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- you have at least 4 years of experience as software engineer in private sector;
- you like to work in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic environment;
- you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and spoken English (mandatory).
Your Technical Skills:
- you have an expert knowledge in developing software in C++ with strong experience in Python binding development;
- you have professional knowledge in using state of art code development tools and practices (debugger, git, unit/black-box/mocking testing, pull request workflow, TDD, …);
- you have professional experience in developing and maintaining large code bases but also breaking down work in small units to support the development of Proof of Concepts;
- you have experience in developing micro-services and implementing RESTFul APIs (not mandatory);
- you have professional experience in porting low level software applications on mobile devices.
In Switzerland you will experience a country with the most amazing view of mountains and calm lakes. Come live in the safest countries to live and raise a family in Europe.
We would love to get to know you, get in touch with us!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.