C++ Developer (Rick and Morty adventure partner)
Germany, Berlin (with additional support for relocation from anywhere in the multiverse)
~ 75.000€ to 110.000€ annual gross salary
Available to sponsor/help with candidates that don't own a work permit
Welcome to Dimension C++137!
Can you work with C++ even as a pickle Rick? Then the counsel of Ricks has summoned you!
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company in Berlin that produces graphics software. This software creates data-driven slides for professional graphic work presentations.
You will be part of this exciting international company and a multicultural team (without clones) that works largely independently. You will be responsible for a whole range of activities when implementing new interdimensional features.
Be ready to work in a flat organization that enables you to grow and provides room for your own ideas and innovation. With no scheduled meetings and flexible work hours, you will be able to enjoy the best of Berlin and get Schwifty!
- architecture, design, implementation and bug fixing - you are in control of your own work!
- a wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks, especially while dealing with Evil Morty!
- development of new algorithms for automatic slides layout;
- look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers - making Jerry understand you is the goal!
- you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (make sure you attended Mr. Goldenfold’s classes);
- you don’t need to have any specific number of years of experience with C++. Your knowledge will be based on the results demonstrated during the recruitment process - it is more important to evaluate the programming abilities and way of thinking outside of a Meeseeks box rather than a nice resume.
- you like to work in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic environment;
- you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and spoken English (mandatory).
- you love Szechuan sauce!
The Recruitment Process:
- After our first interview, you will have to complete a programming test to show your C++ abilities.
- The idea of the programming test and later tasks during the next stages of the recruitment process is to find an elegant solution for a real-life problem our developers have experienced (and solved) in the past and to implement that solution in C++. It may have many solutions, not only one.
- These tasks focus on algorithmic aspects and do not require any specific knowledge about any technology or subtleties of C++. A good solution has to be correct and, importantly, should be short,elegant and easy to understand.
Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to do an alcohol test!
In Germany you will get to live in the interdimensional start-up capital, with an amazing night life and cultural highs. Prove Rick wrong and let yourself fall in love with Berlin (it’s not only a chemical reaction)!
We would love to get to know you, so use your portal gun to get in contact with us and let us be dazzled!
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend and earn 750€
Do you know someone that's looking for a new role?
We are always on the lookout for good candidates, therefore your friend and colleague referrals are very important to us.
For every friend you refer that is placed, we'll reward you with up to 750,00€ upon placement in a job and completion of 12 weeks employment.