Business Analyst (PT/EN)
Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto (hybrid)
Up to 35k annual gross income negotiable according to experience
You have the opportunity to join a Dutch company, specialising in transporting goods by land in a fast and efficient way.
Several special agents work continuously to keep this multinational company at the forefront of the market.
You can be part of this international project with a multicultural environment in the city of Porto (Gaia).
- contribute to the optimization of the logistic services and to prevent bottlenecks within the organization;
- initiate and implement improvement proposals for existing customers;
- business development support (Tendering & Analytics);
- business Intelligence & reporting (Power BI).
- you have a Bachelor or Master background in Logistics, Business Economics, IT or similar;
- you have up to 3 years of experience, entry-level and junior roles are welcome if you are eager to learn!;
- you speak portuguese and english;
- you have experience with Power BI and other process automation tools;
- you think in possibilities and always see opportunities to improve your work;
- you have an open mind and look at situations from different perspectives and recognize connections between the different parts.
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: email@example.com.