The Ali-baba of Software Engineering (Senior)
Porto or Remote from anywhere in Portugal
~ 35.000 to 45.000 annual gross income
If not even the desert would keep you from finding the solution to coding problems and you love the magic of Java Development then don’t let the 40 thieves steal this opportunity from you!
The treasure cave:
Land your magic carpet in the world's leading specialist end-to-end retail systems integrator.
Say “open sesame” and join the global number one business software provider, with the most experienced and technical Oracle Retail and Commerce team of any Systems Integrator.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment where you can share your passion for code with programming genies.
- let the stars guide you to finding effective solutions with java development for eCommerce enterprise level applications;
- integrating with multiple systems using a test-driven approach in a microservices or service-oriented architecture
- implement and deploy commerce applications that leverage a variety of third-party APIs to be used by many different types of rich client applications;
- be involved in the creation of the services but also contribute to the tools used to orchestrate and run the services at high scale and resilience;
- integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures;
- mentor and support your colleagues in various project adventures.
- you have a degree in computer science, or related area field;
- you have at least 4 years experience in Java development (Java EE and/or Spring is a plus) and you spent at least 1001 nights working with SQL development;
- docker and container orchestration engines such as Kubernetes are used for application deployment. You want to embrace a DevOps culture and you have expertise and experience in a similar environment.
- your communication skills in English are not dusty.
We will rub the lamp and wish to get to know you!
In order to continue the process, don't forget to send us the following authorization, along with your CV!
I authorize the processing of my personal data by 7 Lives, Lda. in accordance with the law in force, within the scope of its activities, for the purposes of Recruitment & Selection and activities related to human resources. In accordance with the law, I have been informed that I am guaranteed the right to access, rectify and delete my personal data processed within the scope of this database.
If you wish to access, rectify or delete your personal data, you must contact 7 Lives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.